|Your personal background.|
|In 2003 I started distributed computing with SETI classic and switched to BOINC soon after it was released in 2004. In 2005 I joined the community of Rechenkraft.net, Germany. 2005 the non profit association Rechenkraft.net e.V. was founded with members all over Germany to promote distributed computing.|
* We tell other people about DC also in radio interviews and newspapers.
* We answer questions regarding DC and the scientific background in forums, email and chat.
* We prepare a book about DC.
* We crunch with all power we get.
* And we have fun discussing DC, scientifics and more and meet in real life.
Join us, we are open for everyone and each distributed computing project.
|Your feedback on this profile|
|Recommend this profile for User of the Day:
||I like this profile
|Alert administrators to an offensive profile:
||I do not like this profile