Joined: 1 Apr 07
Forum Rules and Guidelines
DOs and DON\'Ts
- Don\'t make a new thread unless you are POSITIVE that your topic isn\'t being discussed anywhere else.
- Do post in the appropriate thread. Moving around posts all day is a waste of my time, so, please, look for the right thread and make sure your post fits the discussion at hand.
- Don\'t post about topic not related to technical support. There are other forums for that sort of thing.
- Don\'t make a post about an individual problem that you need me to take care of, like changing your team name or creating an account for a friend. Send me a PM instead.
- Do be specific about your problem. Include any pertinent information, i.e. result ID, host ID, error logs, boinc client output, etc.
- Don\'t send PMs asking users to join a team. This will be considered spam and will be dealt with accordingly.
Project Administrator, Cosmology@Home